Followers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

2 Chainz - I'm Different (Explicit)



In 2 Chainz "I'm Different" video, we got to experience his fun and carefree life.  I feel him...life is too short not to live it up, especially when you are "different". People outside of the entertainment industry (doctors, lawyers, teachers, ) don't know what it feels to be "extravagant" just because they can.

I can't say enough about the video.  The quality was excellent, the storyline was on point, and it was a fun video :)

I loved the piano keys in the beginning of the song.  That was a nice touch, for sure.
"Pull up to the scene with my ceiling missing"  .  I've done that from time to time and it does feel good :) Especially when your hair isn't in danger of getting messed up. And if it did, he wouldn't care; "Hair Long, Money Long, Me and Broke N*ggas don't get along".   and "Yeah , it's going down, so get up. Might valet park a brinks truck" (which, by the way, I've done, lol).

2Chainz is having fun.  Atlanta loves him and we continue to want him to succeed.  Yesterday's Tity Boi is definitly more than a breast man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOW PLAYING...

Support the #PLAGA Movement!!!